Wednesday 22 June 2011

Why eggs?

Hi!

Well this is my first post. I am NOT a writer, so by the second paragraph maybe you will find something wrong or grammatically incorrect . Well, sorry in advance, I will do my best.

So, my first post and the design of my blog...eggs?

Yes, eggs. Not because they are my favourite food, no! (I do like them though).

I was someone always very sensitive, OVER sensitive. So, like an egg, I would find myself always breaking at the smallest knock. Thank God I am changing!
So the eggs are a reminder to you and me, that we have to be tough in life. When problems, rebukes and challenges come, we have to deal with them in an intelligent way, always using our faith, and never our emotions.

Even writing this blog, these thoughts came, but thats why I am doing it, because I do not accept to be a person who feels inferior or small ever again!

I refuse to crack!

P.s Actually, my first blog design was of beautiful flowers and lovely pinks, but I decided to be true to myself (and the name of my blog) and put simple eggs....... this is the real me.

Welcome

5 comments:

  1. Very true..thank u for this. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post Ms Lizzi, I was also thinking why did you have eggs as your background but it makes so much sense, I'm always going to remind myself about this so I will NEVER be 'inferior or small ever again!'I refuse to crack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, you went right back to he beginning Drew of my blog! Thats nice
    I write what I think and I see my blog as my space to express myself. Two things I have purposed in this blog is not to write long, boring posts and not write just for blogging, it is the real me!
    You are welcome here xx

    ReplyDelete